Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cooking Gadgets

If you've read my blog at all you've probably figured out by now that I'm a bit of a geek. With my love of zombies and horror and my links to geeky sites, I'm now in the realm of nerdom. I think I've definitely become more geeky because of my husband. For instance, we're a 2 person household with 5 computers, 2 Macs, 2 PCs and a PC that runs Mac, Windows and Linux. It's a bit much, but just who we are. You can find us on an average evening, after dinner, sitting on the sofa with our laptops. We always laugh because we think of what we look like from our dogs' point of view: 2 people always staring at some box of light (computer,tv, cell phone).

With geekery comes gadgets. Of course my husband loves gadgets, he's a dude, but more and more I've become interested in gadgets of the culinary sort. I'll try to post if I see anything new and interesting but for now, here's a great site www.slashfood.com. They have a great category for food gadgets. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment