Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coveted Brooklyn Food

I've mentioned before that I am turning 30 tomorrow, yikes and double yikes. What I really want to do is go to Frankie's Spuntino in Brooklyn and eat the Homemade Cavatelli with Faiccos Hot Sausage & Browned Sage Butter but going to New York this weekend is not in the cards for me. Although I will be seeing the NYC band, The Little Death, on Friday. But that's as close as I'm gonna get for a while.

I'm having a little dinner party on Saturday and my immediate thought was to pre make some lasagnas and just heat them up for dinner. But becaue what I really want is Frankie's Sausage and Browned Sage Butter, I figured I would try to make that as best I could. Lucky for me, I can work the internets and I found a recipe for someone trying to recreate this specialty. Thank you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment